Flavors of WordPress presentation.
Download the PDF: flavors-of-wordpress [870 KB]
What’s the difference between WordPress.com and WordPress.org?
Which should I use for my website?
“It’s just WP, baby”
– Over 23% of top 10 million websites use WordPress, Wikipedia
– http://wordpress.org/download/counter/ (as of May 5, 2015)
– Google trends showing WordPress adoption rates versus Blogger, Drupal, Sharepoint
– Automattic: flagship product is WordPress.com, many other services and products built on and around WordPress
– http://wordpress.org/: Make your own themes and plugins, download free ones from the directory
– Differences between WP.com and WP.org
– Great resource to share with friends, or bookmark it for yourself